Monday, August 4, 2014

Coffee mugs ...

My new collection ... Starbucks mugs!
 
I love these big, chunky mugs
 
I really like most all of Starbucks coffee cups/mugs but these
are slightly bigger so they are my favorite...holds more coffee!!
 
and these are the 4 I have so far
 
 
so the first one on the left, I love because it's white, has
a bright red ring at the bottom and has Starbucks in gold lettering
 
the next one I love because of the chunkiness of it...reminds
me of the mugs you would get at diners so long ago
 
the one top of that I love not only for the colors but it's the
"Richmond" mug
 
and the one on the right because it's Tiffany blue color...love it!!
 
I love going into Starbucks and looking through all of the mugs
to see if any catch my eye to add to my collection
 
later....


No comments: