Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Another chicken recipe ....

here's a chicken salad recipe that is the best
how do I know it's the best......well, my hubby Johnny tells me it is!!

Cook a couple of chicken breast in the oven 
with your favorite seasoning
I used a lemon, thyme and rosemary seasoning
remove, set aside to cool

in a small bowl whisk together....
1/2 cup mayo (I use Tessamae mayo to keep it clean)
2 tablespoon fresh parsley
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon tarragon

cut up the chicken
add to bowl......1/2 small red onion, slice thin
2 ribs of celery, thinly sliced
1 tart apple, diced (I used granny smith)

mix together, pour the mayo mixture over
add some salt and fresh ground pepper
and mix thoroughly 







cover and chill one hour
serve over a bed of mixed greens
yummy!!

later......


No comments: